Wednesday 31 July 2013

I am procrastination panda.



Procrastinate.  We all do it.  You're probably achieving a ninja level of procrastination by reading this very blog post.  I often do this under the guise of 'research' for my business, which then makes it all okay, right?  A little less procrastination, a little more action panda....


I'm a creative, paperwork and me clash.

Paperwork is the dark to my light, the bully in my playground, the Justin Bieber to my awesome taste in music. If  someone could magically make writing quotes and sending invoices as interesting as playing with flowers, or even as mildly distracting as looking at my facebook feed for the 10th time today, then maybe I would enjoy getting it done. 

So, now that I've had my rant, I present for your viewing and procrastinating pleasure - flower fun!  Here's some pics of a recent photoshoot I had the opportunity of flowering  up with amelia & stone.  Gorgeous, jewels, baubles and handbags.  Enjoy! Rxx








2 comments:

  1. Great post Rose! As you already know, I also do a lot of 'research.'

    The photos look wonderful, you're so very talented and they really complement the products.
    xx

    ReplyDelete